EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Share | 

silky wave method med n wide waverz only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drew

PostSubject: silky wave method med n wide waverz only   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 am

i learned how to make my waves appear more appealing and much smoother by doing this method i noticed a difference in my hair. ok so i started out by brushing my hair while it was still dry then after the dry brush session i used my fav olive cream appiled an even amount all over my head brushed more using my combo of brushes dianes med hard and soft brush long as possible my sessions last long thanks to pandora lol end the brush by applying some hollywood beatuy castor oil rag up when you remove ur durag apply a small amount of water and brush some more rerag up by the time u unrag again ur hair should be silky
Back to top Go down
View user profile

silky wave method med n wide waverz only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1