EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Share | 

Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude   Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Its been a while guys and I have perfected my method and I have transformed it so it can work for anyone, this is the best method by far. It will change the wave game significantly, Ask me questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:34 pm

I should have this method done by mid-april. After I believe I have perfected the method, I will scalp myself and show everyone how well it works!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 pm

WAITING TO SEE WHAT THE BIZNESS IS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:36 pm

I'll put up some teaser pics of my right side soon. possible after my trim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:27 am

Just got scalped guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude   

Back to top Go down

Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - My Ultimate Method: The Prelude
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1