EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Murrays pomade

Go down 
+4
∞♥♠♦♣†¢ℜ∂ζℑℑ(GOD)♣♦♠♥∞®
Mr.Sho'Nuff
Kado
General_Typhoon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
General_Typhoon

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Okay waaaaaaaay back when I use to use murrays. But I was pretty clueless on how to use it. I use to put globs of ot in my hair & I eventually stopped using it all together. That was back in 7th grade I'm 20 now -___-. Basically what I'm asking is that alot of heavy hitter wavers told me to use a pomade to help with my trouble side. So what is the correct method to use it to help better form those waves on your weak side

Also include some of your methods when using pomade
& Brands you would reccomend
Back to top Go down
Kado

Kado

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

General_Typhoon wrote:
Okay waaaaaaaay back when I use to use murrays. But I was pretty clueless on how to use it. I use to put globs of ot in my hair & I eventually stopped using it all together. That was back in 7th grade I'm 20 now -___-. Basically what I'm asking is that alot of heavy hitter wavers told me to use a pomade to help with my trouble side. So what is the correct method to use it to help better form those waves on your weak side

I haven't used pomade in a while but hopefully someone here is more familiar with this product.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sho'Nuff

Mr.Sho'Nuff

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

I' m currenly using Motions Shine Enhacncing Pomade. I'm alomst finished with it and will do a review on it soon. It is a good pomade though. I can tell you that for the time being.
Back to top Go down
∞♥♠♦♣†¢ℜ∂ζℑℑ(GOD)♣♦♠♥∞®

∞♥♠♦♣†¢ℜ∂ζℑℑ(GOD)♣♦♠♥∞®

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 am

Alright the key to using murray's is very simple it is a thick pomade meant for wolfing yes but when you use it you are supposed to melt it a little bit to break the bond and make it more flexible for usage so when u use thick pomades apply heat just rubbing it together wont do put it in front of a blow dryer and let it heat up so it can be able to be spread more easily and it wont cake up on your head. A lot of the times wavers knock murrays because they think all i do is put my finger in there scoop out some pomade rub it in and then bam no have to melt it... that goes for any thick product if u heat it then apply it i bet it will work way better and not cake up in your hair as much as it would without heat applied to the product
Back to top Go down
General_Typhoon

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 am

So basically its useless if I'm trying to strengthen a weak side D;
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sho'Nuff

Mr.Sho'Nuff

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 pm

No. Actually, pomades are one of the best tools to use for strengthening a weak side. It's all in how you use it. You could just apply pomade to your one troubled spot, or you can apply it to your whole head. I'll put up a thread explaining everything I know about pomades when I get off work. Hopefully it helps you out.
Back to top Go down
General_Typhoon

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks man I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 pm

General_Typhoon wrote:
Basically what I'm asking is that alot of heavy hitter wavers told me to use a pomade to help with my trouble side. So what is the correct method to use it to help better form those waves on your weak side

What I recommend? Well I recommend you not to use pomade, its bad for your hair, the only way you can train the touble side is to double, or even triple up. By that I mean you double or triple the amount of time or the amount of brush strokes you do on that side. The only way your waves will work for you is if you train them. Pomade does not train your hair to lay down. All it does is suffocate your hair. I've come up with a theory, that the more you use a pomade, the less you actually train your hair. Pomade lays down your hair for you, you get your waves lookin' hella fly with the pomade. Take the pomade out of the equation, you are back at square one. Don't believe me you say? Ahh, use pomade for a month, then switch to the H2O method the next month, you'll be in for a rude awaking.

As far as a method or tips? All I can tell you to do is to keep doing what you are doing, but double up or even triple up that brushing, it is pretty much the only affective thing that you can do.
Back to top Go down
Hollidaystylez

Hollidaystylez

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 am

I personally only recomend heavy pomade for "soft" haired individuals... I.E. light skinned or Angel Haired niggass like Omm... I hate pomade in curly african nappy hair... LOL
Back to top Go down
Jarron

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:35 pm

If it is just trouble on your weak side, like meezy said just double up on your brushing and focus more on that side. Pomade is just an hold and not sure your texture but for me having coarse hair i don't like it in my hair unless it is a light pomade that can substitute a moisturizer. The better you wolf will also train that side as well.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 pm

polmades can be good if you use it correctly i started out with maurrays i would rub it in my hand untill it disappeared then apply it the hold is good as hell its not what you use its how u use it i might need maurrys in a couple of weeks lol
Back to top Go down
General_Typhoon

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm

I was told today that Shea moistue Milk & Curl enhancer helps with your weak side.
I'm trying to get these 360 ready for the wars comming up. Alot of battles comming up kb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murrays pomade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murrays pomade   Murrays pomade Empty

Back to top Go down

Murrays pomade
Page 1 of 1