EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Share | 

Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 am

Right now, I'm sitting here with my durag on, brainstorming. I just did my morning method and ragged up. I'm going to post my updated pics to this thread. Feel free to offer up advice, I know everyone on ES has been waving longer than me, so share the wealth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Mr.Sho'Nuff wrote:
Right now, I'm sitting here with my durag on, brainstorming. I just did my morning method and ragged up. I'm going to post my updated pics to this thread. Feel free to offer up advice, I know everyone on ES has been waving longer than me, so share the wealth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two of the best pics I could get for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 pm

What I did was: Shower brushed/combed; I did that last by the way; Started brushing in my new set pattern with my hard CQP for about an hour; Hot towel x2; Motions; 7J&B in the crown; Comb WTG; Brush w/CQP Hard for about 30 - 45 minutes; durag(30 min.); photo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kado

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm

I want to see you challenge yourself and try to wolf longer than you ever wolfed before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:17 pm

That would be kind of hard because I never tracked my time wolfin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Wolf until you can't manage your hair. At that point add 2 more weeks. Then at that point add another 2 more weeks. Then get a cut and repeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid_Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 pm

how that motions work for you fam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:56 am

I'm going to do a full review on here and YouTube once the can is gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update   

Back to top Go down

Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade and Coldlvbel 7 Juices and Berries(Gold Standard) Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1