EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

mutize23 tips on healthy hair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Admin
SLIM

mutize23 tips on healthy hair Empty
PostSubject: mutize23 tips on healthy hair   mutize23 tips on healthy hair EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 pm

on april 23,2007 1:23 pm ive made the best desicion for my hair in my life.....i bought spin n waves..which lead me to this site...the rest is history.....and ive made alot of stupid mistakes....which helped me learn right from wrong......

this guide is adding to banks wolfing method...lets start it off

washing habits-a very important factor towards keepin healthy hair so ya waves aint lookin/smellin like shit
most ppl say.....umm...ever 2/3 days...yes this is true..then again u want to be careful......with greases u should leave in longer such as indian hemp and doo gro.....leaving greases in helps so the oils have time to set in so they can do thier job without being just washed out...thats basiclly a waste of time....on the other hand...cremes/pomade...especially pomades...should be every 3 days......which leads me to pomades..lol

pomades-yea we all use em....stereotypically they are bad for ya hair....stfu....they dont know how 2 use them correctly.....
lights-360style for example.mostly for fresh cuts but can be for wolfing to if you have the right texture..this is the safest pmade to go with......light..washes out easily.....smells good....thiers no fucking up going with this one
mediums-sportin waves black...this is a keeper...but u can fuck up with this one......only use a little bit of this while duraggin for atleast an hour..now heavys aka fucker uppers

heavys-these pomades have been blamed for alot of shit...
i.e....curlin up...napping up....clogging......pimples..wow...lol.......here are the reasons for all of them-YOU ARE USING TOO FUCKING MUCH...
think about this-u know when u take tums or sumthing...ohh lets take more than it recommends....just becuz...now your ass gets to sit on the toilet for 1hr 43 minutes because u didnt listen 2 directions...same thing goes for anything...heavy pomades...

stop curling early?-yes ive have found a way....all in the hard brush.....quote of youngchris.."no pain no gain"
yes this is true.....ok..with a fresh cut...use a hard brush..think im tripping?..tie my shoe...it works...hurts a lil but ull get used 2 it...man up...my last wolfing session all i used was a hard brush and a soft just for touch ups...from week 0 all the way to week 9......no napping up for me...try it

product over load-like bank said super ultra wave methods are not nessesary.......1 product mabey 2 are only nessesary...only thing im using is doo gro...im on week 4..on curling?...wtf....oops remember the hard brush?...yeaa!...
mabey alil pomade when im on super animal mode-lets say week 6...just to make it look good....yea....1 product...

other factors:your face-every time u put a product in after durragin always wash ya face..lemme repeat...every time u put a product in after durragin always wash ya face..use a face cleanser...nutregena for example...A+...always dry ya face with a dry towel when your done..read the directions
after haircut-make sure the clippers are clean 1st off all..then after clean your hairline with pure alcohal after u spray the sheen or wateva....make sure the barber cleans the clippers or else walk out
to prevent bumps

hope this helps everyone...no hatin please...just dont post..

enjoy
Back to top Go down

mutize23 tips on healthy hair
Page 1 of 1