EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

How Should I Cut My hair???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
360 Waves King

360 Waves King

How Should I Cut My hair??? Empty
PostSubject: How Should I Cut My hair???   How Should I Cut My hair??? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 am

So far I have gone from a Caesar to a Dark Caesar to 1.5 guard, to a #2 guard in my life span of waving. I noticed the higher I cut my hair, the better my waves progressed in the next wolfing session. So my question is, when I wolf for 2 months is it safe to just get a shape up (will it be higher than a #2)? or should I ask the barber to cut my hair just low enough that as soon as he sees defined waves he stops?
Any advice would help.
Back to top Go down
KB2323

KB2323

PostSubject: Re: How Should I Cut My hair???   How Should I Cut My hair??? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm

well i personally LOVE the #2 cut i live by it. but in certain cases when i really want my waves to spark, i gt a 1.5 and a taper. a shape up is just a line up so if you just want to take of the hair on the top u would ask for a light trim.
Back to top Go down
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: How Should I Cut My hair???   How Should I Cut My hair??? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm

I like ATG cuts but that is just me, i usually go with a ATG #4, its just right for wolfing, and it's all even everywhere. WTG cuts don't get it even, unless you or your barber are super experienced.
Back to top Go down
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: How Should I Cut My hair???   How Should I Cut My hair??? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 am

i like the #2 as well... I say stick with that IF you want a fresh cut. I say #3 IF you want a trim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Should I Cut My hair???   How Should I Cut My hair??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Should I Cut My hair???
Page 1 of 1