EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

How do you get the 540 crown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shawn_7

How do you get the 540 crown Empty
PostSubject: How do you get the 540 crown   How do you get the 540 crown EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Whats good elitespins havnt been on this site like in 2 years or somthin. I took out my waves because I got bored of 360's but when I saw 540's I wated to start waving again trying to get something like this(some pic I found on google): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]but how  do you get the 540 crown, I would have asked this in the shout box but it says im disconnected all the time . Are you suposed to brush the back and top diagonal and the sides 360? and how are you supposed to brush the connection areas for the 540 crown.
Back to top Go down

How do you get the 540 crown
Page 1 of 1