EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

just a lil teaser. december progress

Go down 
+4
Jarron
YoungZoeBeatz
SoufKakSpinna
KiiNGpen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KiiNGpen

just a lil teaser. december progress Empty
PostSubject: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 am

clap
Back to top Go down
YoungZoeBeatz

YoungZoeBeatz

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:15 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

I'll be ready to battle soon!
Back to top Go down
KiiNGpen

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:10 pm

we'll see
Back to top Go down
Anime_Gangster

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Shit if that a teaser, i def can't wait for the update , keep it up kiing
Back to top Go down
Waveolabanks

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 am

shit is spinnin nice
Back to top Go down
Craze

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Your top in that last pic looks nice you just have to fix that connect closer to the front and you'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
KiiNGpen

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 pm

preciate all the support yall. im still not satified with my progress, so i gotta go harder. still pretty good for 5 months tho huh?
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm

YEA
Back to top Go down
KingShoTyme

KingShoTyme

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm

From one King to another, that my good sir, is royal progress. Keep it up clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a lil teaser. december progress   just a lil teaser. december progress Empty

Back to top Go down

just a lil teaser. december progress
Page 1 of 1