EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning Empty
PostSubject: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Currently I am conditioning my hair. I only use natural products, so I use EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to condition my hair. Don't give me that ignorant shit about EVOO being a cooking oil as it is used for many things other than cooking. Things you'll need are:

NOTE: YOUR HAIR SHOULD ALREADY BE CLEAN BEFORE CONDITIONING!

Materials:
  • Shower Cap
  • Small Cup of EVOO
  • Hot Water
  • Shower Brush (the brush you use in the shower, there is no such thing as a brush made just for use in the shower

Procedure
  1. Place the EVOO into the small cup
  2. Heat it up for about 30 seconds to a minute (or until you feel its hot enough where it won't burn your scalp)
  3. Wet hair with hot water
  4. Rub the EVOO into your scalp with your finger tips (YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR FINGER TIPS!)
  5. Place shower cap on your head for at least 30 mins (the longer you leave it on the more it conditions
  6. With the shower cap off, shower brush until your feel content
  7. Style hair as normal

This is just a little something I came up with when I was still on the WB forum. I'm a big natural products wave guru, using this as my conditioning routine, I noticed my hair was easier to manage, it grew faster and thicker, my hair was darker and softer.

Also I would not call this a method, because everyone should already be conditioning their hair as often (or even more often) as they wash.

Feel free to comment, I'll have pictures up in a bit.
Back to top Go down
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Post reserved for pictures.
Back to top Go down
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Shower cap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shower cap taken off

After shower brushing (flash and no flash)

After du-rag (flash and no flash)

How you like?
Back to top Go down
Kado

Kado

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Good post Meez mod
Back to top Go down
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Time for another deep conditioning. Will have pics posted soon
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Admin
SLIM

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 pm

whats evoo?
Back to top Go down
meezyy jayy

meezyy jayy

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:08 pm

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. Just an acronym i started over at WB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning   Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning Empty

Back to top Go down

Meezyy Jayy Wave Chronicles - Conditioning
Page 1 of 1