EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Pre-Haircut Routine

Go down 
+2
SLIM
Kado
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kado

Kado

Pre-Haircut Routine Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:09 pm

You can choose to go into detail or you can simply list the products you use (moisturizer, brush, etc.)
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Admin
SLIM

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Condition the night before...Moisturize and condition about a hour before

Brushing is involved too of course... mod
Back to top Go down
KB2323

KB2323

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 am

i just shower brush....and durag...i dont like using products because it messes with thte clippers and it doesnt cut even
Back to top Go down
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 am

I wash my hair the night before. Only put in just a little (half a thumbnail) moisturizer. I know the whole saying hair free of products, but I have had better results from a cut this way and I use only a little as a tease. Hard brush, soft brush then rag. Wake up in the morning. Soft brush a little, then comb my hair out slowly Wtg 5 mins and then it's time for the clippers !
Back to top Go down
RachThaGreat

RachThaGreat

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:03 am

id say wash and condition the night before then get up unrag comb atg then back wtg and cut. Then after cut apply product. So you can have a clean even cut.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sho'Nuff

Mr.Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Shower comb and brush, then I alternate between the comb and brush until I'm in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Haircut Routine   Pre-Haircut Routine Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Haircut Routine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteSpins :: Waves :: Wave Talk-
Jump to: