EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarron

Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? Empty
PostSubject: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 am

Alright gang, so I have been going back n forth with this... What do you think is better technique of moisturizing your hair...scrambling in your moisturizer or spreading evenly before brushing?
Back to top Go down
RachThaGreat

RachThaGreat

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am

Spread for me!
Back to top Go down
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 pm

I feel I get deep penetration to my roots when I scramble the product. But I fear it'll mess up my connection progress.
Back to top Go down
Spinz

Spinz

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Spread
Back to top Go down
Kado

Kado

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm

I've tried both and have had success with both. The difference for me is the time. When I scramble it takes a little more brushing/combing to set my pattern. Spread, less brushing, I spread more often cause I don't have the time I want go scramble.

But overall what ever works better for the individual is the best pick. Most wavers have to do both anyway cause it would be pretty weird to hear a waver scrambles during their fresh cut weeks but idk maybe somebody having success it doing that lol.
Back to top Go down
RachThaGreat

RachThaGreat

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

True Kado
Back to top Go down
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Good point kado. Which what I'll prob do is scramble when I'm wolfin and spread when it's a fresh cut.
Back to top Go down
SiD

SiD

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 am

I just do scrambling and try to make sure I get it on my scalp as best as I can before I brush it. Only reason I scramble though is cause my hair usually messed up already so it won't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?   Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day: Scramble or Spread?
Page 1 of 1