EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

WAVE BARRACKS!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kado

Kado

WAVE BARRACKS!! Empty
PostSubject: WAVE BARRACKS!!   WAVE BARRACKS!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Here at ESF we had to dedicate a thread to the ones that not only keep a brush up with us, but protect us while we eat sleep and s**t this lifestyle.

I'll start it off with introducing one of our newest female members of the AP, Triz cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll be posting more members of the military thats bout dat life....But if you are in the military, feel free to post your waves when ever you get a chance. kb
Back to top Go down
Vinnie V.

WAVE BARRACKS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAVE BARRACKS!!   WAVE BARRACKS!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:10 am

10 years and running
Back to top Go down

WAVE BARRACKS!!
Page 1 of 1