EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

The Ghost Town (sbwaves)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Admin
SLIM

The Ghost Town (sbwaves) Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost Town (sbwaves)   The Ghost Town (sbwaves) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:50 am

I've been on just about every wave site as either an active member or lurker. But THIS particular site is where it all started for me. A lot of funny shit went down on this site, and its probably the best we've ever had as far as wavers go. Around 2009 most of the better wavers left Wavebuilder to go there because of the same problems that members there are still facing in 2012. Eventually we decided to leave sbwaves for a now deleted forum (spincity). Although its a dead site, most of it still remains. A lot of the data there wont be brought here for several reasons. But it's been left up for reference until someone decides to get rid of it. There is some info there that some members might find valuable.

So here you go:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Most of the threads are locked since posting there for anybody than people that don't know about the other active sites is pointless.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

The Ghost Town (sbwaves) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Town (sbwaves)   The Ghost Town (sbwaves) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Those was the days...I remember us coming up with the whole Spincity idea.
Back to top Go down

The Ghost Town (sbwaves)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteSpins :: Waves :: Wave Talk-
Jump to: