EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..
EliteSpins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Damn I miss this S#$%!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoufKakSpinna

Damn I miss this S#$%!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

What's good!! I'm SoufKakSpinna. I first started waving seriously when I found SB Waves online. Well I've been out the game for a minute, but I'm back. I see a lot has changed, and I'm glad. My waves fell off, but I got some things in the works.
Back to top Go down
BrAnd

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 pm

the OG sks
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 am

LMAO...I wish I was a OG. What's good BrAnd!!?
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Admin
SLIM

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 am

Whoa. Welcome back. I had hit you up using old emails from sb. Probably changed. But I'm glad you back
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Myyyy nigga Slim. What's good! Yea, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Admin
SLIM

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Same ole struggles. You came at the perfect time. Shit starting to pick up now.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

No doubt!
Back to top Go down
YoungZoeBeatz

YoungZoeBeatz

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm

whats good edap
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Man just brushing right now.
Back to top Go down
Hollidaystylez

Hollidaystylez

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 pm

MY NIGGA SOUF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 pm

GOTDAMN DIZZLE!!! WHATS GOOD BRUH!? STILL IN COLUMBIA OR YOU PCS SOMEWHERE ELSE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn I miss this S#$%!!   Damn I miss this S#$%!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn I miss this S#$%!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteSpins :: Waves :: Wave Talk-
Jump to: