Currently I am conditioning my hair. I only use natural products, so I use EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to condition my hair. Don't give me that ignorant shit about EVOO being a cooking oil as it is used for many things other than cooking. Things you'll need are:NOTE
: YOUR HAIR SHOULD ALREADY BE CLEAN BEFORE CONDITIONING!Materials:
- Shower Cap
- Small Cup of EVOO
- Hot Water
- Shower Brush (the brush you use in the shower, there is no such thing as a brush made just for use in the shower
- Place the EVOO into the small cup
- Heat it up for about 30 seconds to a minute (or until you feel its hot enough where it won't burn your scalp)
- Wet hair with hot water
- Rub the EVOO into your scalp with your finger tips (YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR FINGER TIPS!)
- Place shower cap on your head for at least 30 mins (the longer you leave it on the more it conditions
- With the shower cap off, shower brush until your feel content
- Style hair as normal
This is just a little something I came up with when I was still on the WB forum. I'm a big natural products wave guru, using this as my conditioning routine, I noticed my hair was easier to manage, it grew faster and thicker, my hair was darker and softer.
Also I would not call this a method, because everyone should already be conditioning their hair as often (or even more often) as they wash.
Feel free to comment, I'll have pictures up in a bit.