EliteSpins
Welcome to our new forum, EliteSpins! Feel free to browse the site and enter our livechat chatbox! Start posting as well, let us know you've arrived..

Your go-to site for all information on 360 waves and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to EliteSpins:Check the site out for info and events!!! Read and most of all POST!

Share | 

J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarron

PostSubject: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

What's good wavers?
Just wanted to give yall an intro of me and what I am in the progress of doing for those that don't know already. I have had waves (not fully connected) since 2009, but I didn't know what I was doing. Hell I was just brushing all the time, because it felt good. Wasn't really trying to get waves. Since May of 2012, I started to youtube videos about 360 waves that inspired me to take my waves seriously. First channels I started following were James Norman, J-Rich and Tsunami Dre. Became a member of WB forum (JETwavey). Was on that site until it got hacked repeatedly, so I moved on to Elitekingz in July. Been recognized for being October's Most Improved Waver and November's Elite 5 Waver. I'm apart of 36T Legends, a motivated group started up by Pshell and me in July. All my team members have the potential to be apart of the greats...Early November, I realized my progress was slowing down and my connections weren't where I wanted them to be, so I scalped myself to see how my hair naturally grows and find out EXACTLY where my crown is. Tomorrow makes 3 weeks for me since I started my new wave journey and it is coming along great. I'm a go-getta that will be back on the scene soon enough. Until then here's a teaser of my pattern, starting from the ground up and plan on being back wavy in one more week. Progress updates in the future! Comments/Tips is more than welcomed! Stay Wavy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RachThaGreat

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:30 am

Great introduction fam!! 36T Legends in da making!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am

YES MAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinz

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 am

That new pattern is gonna be killa. 36T Legends!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinz

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:37 am

That new pattern is gonna be killa. 36T Legends!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Hopefully Spinz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kado

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Glad to see you here, Im motivated just buy reading your mission kb Keep us updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarron

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks Kado!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RachThaGreat

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 am

Legends in the Makin team 36T!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 pm

36T! clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch   

Back to top Go down

J-Swirl's Background/Starting from Scratch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1